Thursday, January 25, 2018

Push Comes to Shove

Out there sending things into the interworld. Goodness know if anyone sees these things or all i am doing is learning how to type fast. Was told not to give up on my quest to et the word out about the business so i will keep marching on and on. There is a lonely feeling sitting here on my machine. Which I could just hug you all instead of typing to you all. Oh well, today's offering are“Sassy,Classy and a little bit SMART ASSY” If that is YOU, or someone you know ,Then I have the glass for you. can be yours for $12.00 plus shipping. Can also custom any saying you like on all different types of glassware. Next is a Reverse glass painting create by me KRAFCIK. “Push Comes to Shove” it is 12” x 18” x 1/4” thick. Asking $250.00 plus shipping or make an offer. I am easy to get along with. Enjoy today's offerings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home