Friday, September 22, 2006


Hey I'm back. Been a while since I blogged. Went to see my Jags beat the Pittsburgh cockroaches on Monday and have been recovering ever since. Finished another part of my "Beautifully Broken" series. This art glass is 14"x14"x1/4" Reverse glass painting. The title is "All points in Between". To me this abstract Expressionistic glass art is my dilemma. I have been pushing the handicap thing of late. I started feeling sorry for myself. I have never been this low in my business life before. I have been pushing the wholesale carved glass for so long to run into a lot, not all, but a lot of people who do not know crap about art. They only worry about how cheap they can get it and sell it. Wal-mart,wal-mart,wal-mart. The disable card is a new one for me to play,but it does not matter. If art is good it is good. I have two more pieces in the series to complete and I think it will be out of my system. Stay tuned. KEEP ART ALIVE...KRAFCIK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home